|Please acknowledge that you have carefully read the complete agreement and acknowledge these major features:
- Seniorleads guarantees that every prospect will have a valid name, working phone number, and deliverable postal address or we will provide a replacement as we do not provide refunds. In addition to duplicates, these are only 3 reasons for which leads are replaced.
- This is a continuous service not designed to be turned off and on. There is a pause feature available after 30 days. Because we pay for your ads two weeks in advance, you may cancel on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month only and agree to pay for leads during this period. Once we provide your first 8 leads, we will AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE your card for the next 10 leads ($250 for Option A, $270 for Option B, or less if block discount applies) and that recurring transaction will repeat whenever your balance is $0.
- It is your responsibility to manage your lead flow. We do not control the number of leads you receive. We explain the six ways to manage your lead flow in a training video and in your back office.
- Client service is provided electronically by submitting a ticket at https://seniorleads.com/help. To keep your lead cost as low as possible, the client services department does not receive calls or provide support by phone. Responses will come to you via email.
- You must cancel your account by clicking the “cancel” link found under "My Account" in your Back Office. Because Seniorleads buys and prepays for your advertising two weeks in advance, you can cancel the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month only. You agree to pay for leads until the upcoming 1st or 3rd Thursday when your cancellation will take effect at 9 pm Pacific. There are no refunds for any remaining prepaid leads.
- This is a summary of the complete agreement which you already signed and supersedes any discussion you had with your sales consultant.